Mountain Life in Colorado: New Boots

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Boots

Remember, my last post was about how challenged I am when it comes time for shopping?  Well, yesterday I took the girls to Bass for their buy 1 pair of boots, get 2 pairs free sale.  We all got boots that cost a fortune for one pair.  Red flag right there.  Obviously they jacked up the price of a pair of shitty boots so idiots like me get lured in.  Hook, line and sinker.  I fell for it and left the store with 3 pairs of boots that we paid way to much for.  Oh well.  We all picked out a pair that we liked and now we all have boots.  Mine will look good with my cute new jeans.  (The picture on my last post does not do those jeans justice).   Jordan woke me up this morning as she was leaving for school and she was holding up her brand new boots.  She was making me look at the boots and she was not happy.  I didn't look while we were in the store and I grabbed two left feet.  Unfortunately they were her boots.  She had boots but couldn't wear them because both of them were lefties.  Oops. 
I brought them back today to get the right boot and the sales lady was kind of rude about it.  "We always check the size and make sure this doesn't happen."  Well, no, you don't lady. 
All is good now and Jordan now has her boots.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I have a pair just like the black and brown ones, so I would argue that you aren't challenged at all...you have great taste:)! Lol.

hefr said...

Haha Lynne.