Mountain Life in Colorado: Pool Day

Monday, August 2, 2010

Pool Day






Today was a mellow day. I didn't even go to the beach to chill out. The girls and I went over to see the puppies. We stayed for awhile and Hannah and I left, Jordan wanted to stay. We got back to the house and made lunch and swam. It was our first real long, almost all afternoon, pool day. Jack fell asleep on a towel while Hannah and I played and played and had fun. We then decided that Jordan had worn out her welcome at the boys' house so we made our way back there on our bikes and everyone was laying in hammocks and chillin' with the puppies. I snapped a few pictures of them. AREN'T THEY SO CUTE??!!!!
I'm getting sad because we only have aprox 2 weeks, this thursday, before we fly out of here. The girls are excited to get home and aren't sad at all. I'm sure they will feel a little bit once we get down to the last days. I am really going to miss this place. I'm not going there yet.
I'm at the Mauna Loa for the 2nd time today because this morning they didn't have internet. It's always a mystery why things just shut down here. It's how it is.
Pura Vida.

3 comments:

jan said...

Cute puppies!!! so sweet :)Cabana boy Jack looks very similiar to Cabana Boy Darrel around my pool!!

hefr said...

I'm sure Jan. I love the cabana boy's.

Unknown said...

Katie just LOVES the puppies. We have puppies next to us this summer to--gotta love 'em.