Mountain Life in Colorado: Autographs

Monday, November 8, 2010

Autographs



They say more snow is coming our way tonight. I say, please, more snow. We got our ski passes yesterday and when that takes place it's always the hurry up and wait game. Hannah is really excited to ski. Jack took Jordan, Hannah and Hannah's best friend over to Vail on Saturday to see some members of the U.S. Ski Team. Not only did they get to see them but they got autographs. Hannah didn't have her helmet or anything for an autograph so she had Lindsey Vonn sign her brand new ski jacket that she hasn't even worn skiing yet. She also got 2 other autographs on the same sleeve, in permanent sharpie. I'm not upset about it though. I thought that was a pretty good idea actually. But, those coats get so dirty and I wash them frequently through the winter so I'm afraid the autographs will wash off. We'll see.

We went for a hike up Webster Pass today, Teller and I. Teller was as happy as could be. We got home and he ran up to his new stolen stuffed animal and picked it up and ran over to me to show me his loot. He is a thief. He goes to town and looks around for squeaky toys or something soft, grabs it and runs home the whole way with his new prize. I'd love to know where this one came from. He sure is proud of it. The pictures of Teller show him with his new stolen toy.

If you happen upon this blog and recognize this Christmas dog, by all means, come up and grab it. If he'll let you.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Lol, I love that Teller is so proud of his new toy...My daughters dog, Rocky, does the same thing!! She is constantly bringing toys back to the neighbor kids...

hefr said...

Dogs are so great.