Mountain Life in Colorado: My Horoscope Today

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Horoscope Today

You may not be comfortable if you're put in a position where you have to defend your position today. You might even try to sidestep an important issue by avoiding a direct confrontation. However, conflict becomes more likely if you don't face the differences head-on. Fortunately, everyone will feel more relieved after everything is out in the open.

This is my horoscope for today. 
Funny that I had to confront a very difficult situation today with a friend.  It wasn't funny at all.  It downright sucked. 

We have a great friend who happens to rent from us.  We had to ask him to move on tonight.  Meaning, find another place to live.  The reasons are many but mostly when someone is self destructing and is doing so in a manner that is dangerous and unhealthy it's time to not enable the situation anymore and remove myself and my family from the situation.  Which is what we did.  Not fun.  We've had tremendous support from many of our mutual friends and I couldn't be more thankful. 
This was a difficult week for dealing with difficult topics. 
Substance abuse is serious folks and if you are in it or are enabling it I feel your pain.  I cannot be a part of someone dying a slow death. 
Heavy, heavy sigh. 

No comments: