Mountain Life in Colorado: Laughter

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Laughter


                                                                                        

I feel like so much of my time spent, while I'm awake, is laughing.  Especially at work.   We laugh a lot.  Not the stupid, giddy, annoying laugh.  It's real belly aching, honest to God, laughing.  I'm grateful for that.  I hope that when I get old, easy, I'm not old yet, I have some great laugh lines because I sure worked, I mean, laughed for them. 
Work tonight was another laugh fest even though we were slamming busy.  It was almost so busy that I could have cried but instead, we all turned it around and the jokes were flying, the humor was crude, because it is after all the restaurant business. The laughs were plenty and we all are so funny we just can't stand it. 
Some day I will write a sitcom about my job.   It'll be better than any other sitcom on TV. 
You will laugh your asses off. 

No comments: