Mountain Life in Colorado: Hannah Hit the Slopes

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hannah Hit the Slopes

Well, my daughter, Hannah, beat me again.  She got out skiing before I did.  She got new skis, boots and poles and got her pass, which I still don't have for this season.  She's on it.  And, she is one motivated individual to ski.  I love her passion and her great attitude and it's contagious.  I'm going to get may pass tomorrow and hopefully hit the slope.  There may be more than one open that I'll ski but early season is pretty limited. 
The weather has been nice with the occasional snow shower but nothing as of late has come our way.  I'm crossing my fingers in hopes we'll have another season like we did last year.   That was crazy good. 
In the mean time we'll be thankful for the snow we do have and after a 5 week break from work I go back on Tuesday.  I'm a little mixed about starting up my job because I really don't feel ready to go balls to the wall yet.  But, we need the money and it is sure to be a profitable one given the reservations we already have for Thanksgiving.  I am grateful that I even get a break.  I can't imagine doing what I do year round, 5 days a week with no substantial break.  So, thank you.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Go Girl Go!!!