Mountain Life in Colorado: Great Skiing

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Great Skiing

And the snow keeps coming down.  This is the best winter we have had in many, many years.  The skiing is great.  Every local here is happy.  Business is up, skiing is great and this is how I remember it when I first moved here.  I have been skiing this week and I can't believe how good it is.  We're skiing lines on the mountain that we've never been able to ski.  Everyone is talking about the same thing.  How good the skiing is. 
Today was freezing but it kept the snow cold and the conditions were perfect.  The sun came out and it was a bluebird day.  It was just cold.  I was driving home from work tonight and it was dumping out.  So, tomorrow should be another good day for powder and I will be on the mountain.  
If you are reading this blog and you do not live in Colorado but want to come out skiing, this is the year to do it.  The conditions are excellent. 
Happy skiing. 

No comments: