Mountain Life in Colorado: Juicer

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Juicer

I followed through with a new year resolution today and finally bought myself a juicer.  I opted for a good one and it was a bit pricey but I think it'll be worth it.  I'm one of those shoppers who never buys something that doesn't get used.  I research what I'm buying and I really look at all of my options.  The juicer has been a big deal for me to buy and I finally broke down today and purchased the one I kept looking at on the shelf.  I went for the auger style.  I brought my new juicer home, with my new, fresh, organic veggies and fruit and made my self some healthy juice.  It was darn good.  Here's what I juiced. 
1 beet
4 carrots
1 apple
1/2 bunch Cilantro
1 tomato
It produced around a cup and a half of juice and I drank it down.  I felt good and healthy.  I can't wait to make my juice tomorrow. 
I am one happy juicer. 

1 comment:

Joe said...

Man you and Jack LaLane!! That will be nice now I will have a healthier chick waiting for me at the bottom of the mountian!!