Mountain Life in Colorado: It's January, It's OK

Monday, January 17, 2011

It's January, It's OK

I'm now feeling guilty.  Guilty for not getting out more and getting a taste of this fresh Colorado mountain air.  I have been a huge home body, sleep in queen and a lazy arse.  The weather here is not motivating me one bit to get out and get active.  I guess I feel that when I work I am getting exercise, which I am, and that I need to save my energy FOR work.  So now, I am in this weird thought process that I should rest for work and rest after work.  It's working.  I'm not doing anything but working and resting.  
So now I say, well, it's January and January is a time for hibernating.  I guess if I have to stay indoors and be non-active it should be in the month of January.  February is a half a month away and I promise, February 1st I'll get motivated.  Rest assured. 

2 comments:

Joe said...

i blame it on the juicer!!!

hefr said...

Hey, thanks to my juicer I rallied and had a great morning skiing powder. Are you ready???