Mountain Life in Colorado: Hannah's turn to blog!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hannah's turn to blog!

Now I bet that a lot of you people are bored of this blog thing but tell your freinds that there is a whole different blog on because this is hannah's blog time. WOW! We got so much snow today! I thought we would have snow day...in my dreams. So as you know from the title this is Hannah Bussy, Heathers dauter. You know the one who was in all of the funny videos from Costa Rica, MAN that was so much fun, sorry I'm getting off of track where was I? oh ya,so today in language Arts we got to write our own  peoms mine was about freinds, but I will not tell you the peom because I forgot the peom so don't keep your hopes up. In speaking of school I am so proud of my self and I bet my parents are very proud of me too. I have two silver honor rolls and I think I am going to get a third too. Yesterday I went to see a movie called Rango. That was a very funny movie if any of you have not seen the movie well you have got to see it! Now yes I know its kind of werd that  I spent my weekend watching a movie and I spent a lot of money just watching a movie but guss what? I think that is a perfict way to see a movie with a couple of freinds and just sit back and enjoy the ride. The next movie that I am going for is Red Ridinghood. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTILE I WATCH THE MOVIE!!! Hey, I'm joking put a smile on that face!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hannah: Great job on the blog! You have a great sense of humor..just like your mom! Keep up with the hard work in school, it does pay off in the long run! I think you should hijack your moms blog more often :) or maybe start your own! Tell your mom though that her blogs are NOT boring but very entertaining as well...until next time.