Mountain Life in Colorado: Can of whoop-ass

Friday, January 22, 2010

Can of whoop-ass

Homeschooling was not successful today.  Jordan just did not feel like dealing with the book, my blah blah blah about english.  She was not going to do it.  I didn't handle it well at first and went off throwing my fit and I was ranting and raving about getting school done weather she  likes it or not.  Then, I came to my senses and drove to the rec center and got my can of whoop-ass out on myself for being such a crabby lady to my family.  I got some exercise.  It felt good and I realized something.  We are homeschooling and therefore we are on our own schedule.  If something doesn't go as I would like so be it.  We'll do the work and it isn't like I'm going to just blow the class off.  She'll be happier tomorrow or Monday so don't sweat it.  But these are the day's that really get to me and I start to feel inadequate.  I'll just have to write 100 times on the whiteboard I am not inadequate, I am not inadequate, I am not inadequate.

2 comments:

hefr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hefr said...

my