Mountain Life in Colorado: Mountain life is good but it may be time for the beach

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mountain life is good but it may be time for the beach

I just set up this blog to hold myself to a promise. My husband and I are wanting to move to Costa Rica. We are SERIOUS about this. So, if I start blogging about it....well, let's just say we need to do this. I have done some serious research on moving to CR and have read many, many blogs; my favorite being "A new life in Costa Rica." She and her family are an inspiration to me and I have learned a lot from reading her life story. Now, it's time to take some action and just do it. We are ready. It won't happen in a month or two but hopefully by June we'll be checking out our living options. That's the plan and I would love some support. Thanks for that.

No comments: