Mountain Life in Colorado: It's official. Costa Rica here we come.

Monday, February 1, 2010

It's official. Costa Rica here we come.

It's official.  We are going to Costa Rica for the summer.  I gave my notice at work last night.  We are committed.  What a feeling to follow through on a 3 year in the making dream.  Now the hard part is how do we get 20 years of our lives in this house packed up and cleaned up so we can rent to someone who wants to enjoy our first dream.  This place is and has been an amazing place for us to live and raise our girls and I really want for someone to enjoy it for the summer and take good care of it.  I sure hope we can share this house with the perfect person(s).  It is a wonderful playground that I am happy to give up for awhile.  Costa Rica here we come.  

No comments: