Mountain Life in Colorado: And the Beat Goes On

Friday, December 31, 2010

And the Beat Goes On

It's like nothing ever happened.  I never missed a beat.  But my Dad sure missed a few.  His heart missed several and I still can't believe he survived that ordeal.   Everyone is still asking about how he is doing and he is doing fine.  At least it sounds like it over the phone.  I talked with him today.  I called him hoping he would answer and he did.  He was moved yesterday to a transitional home and he has his own room and it sounds like the nursing home is pretty good.    We talked for a bit and then we were interrupted by the physical therapist.  It was time for his exercises.  He sounds motivated and ready to move on.  We'll see. 
It's 1am and I just got home from an extremely busy night at work.  Luckily, I had fun and nice tables tonight so it made my night less stressful.  Tomorrow is New Years Eve and we are BUSY!  That means money in my paycheck and I am sooooooo happy to be back at work and sooooooo happy to be working tomorrow.  It's the biggest night of the year.  
G'night all. 

No comments: