Mountain Life in Colorado: My 2011 Christmas Letter

Monday, January 9, 2012

My 2011 Christmas Letter

This just went out to family and friends. 
A little late but it went out. 

Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree. 
Wrinkles don’t hurt. 

Laughing is good exercise.  It’s like jogging on the inside. 
Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy. 

 I found these quotes on an old Christmas letter from my Mom so I copied them.  Good stuff!

I hope you had a great year.  Here is a recap on the Bussy’s year of 2011.
January- Hannah turned 12.
February- The Friswold’s, our cousins, came for a ski visit.
March- Nothing.
April- Drove to Las Vegas for 3 days to get out of the snow. We stayed downtown 2 nights and the Mandalay Bay one night.  Bye, Bye American Pie is now our family song.
May- Heather celebrated her birthday in Scottsdale with 3 friends.   The weather was perfect.   Jack and Heather celebrated 21 years of blissful marriage.
June- Jordan turned 15.   Nana came for a visit to Fruita.  Always fun. 
July- Nothing.
August- Jack turned 51.  Jordan started High School.  Hannah started 7th grade.
September- Nothing.
October- Nothing.
November- Heather went to MN for a week with a weekend trip to Madison to see the Brolin’s. 
December-Holiday Madness.

There you have it. 

I hope you don’t mind the recycled paper.  

Have a Wonderful 2012!



3 comments:

Joe said...

Wow a big nothing in march? Me and DB fell OK though cause at least Tom didn't make the list either!! Ha Ha

hefr said...

Awe c'mon Joe, I knew I'd catch shit for this one. Believe me, I thought about it but then I'd have to include you in my Christmas letter every year.
You're not making the Christmas letter.
Sorry ;)

Lynne said...

Love the picture of your family! Your girls are starting to look so grown up..