Mountain Life in Colorado: Damn Kids

Friday, January 6, 2012

Damn Kids

Bringing in the new year this year was pretty painless.  That was until my daughters showed me the pictures they took of me when I fell asleep on the couch one night this week at around 8pm.  I rarely fall asleep that early because I am such a night owl but that night I wasn't working and I had put in a very full two weeks over the holidays and I guess I was tired. 
I had a glass of wine in my hand and my eyes closed and for some reason they thought it would be funny to start snapping pictures of me while I was laying there sleeping.  No, I wasn't "passed out" like you are thinking, because I had wine in my hand.  It was my first glass. 
I had my glasses on, my hair was unwashed, I had about 8 chins because of the position I was in (OK, it's really because I am 10 lbs overweight) and it was just down right bad. 
The girls were cracking up big time and Hannah started poking me with her finger like I was some dead animal on the side of the road.  I woke up and wiped the drool from my face and blinked my eyes because I really didn't know what was going on.  I, after all, was the innocent one in this scenario and they were laughing at me and I didn't know why. 
Hannah started laughing really hard and kept snapping and by the time I got up and grabbed that camera she had taken around 5 pictures.  I did manage to delete all but one. 
Are you ready for this?   It's bad. 
Reality is now sinking in and it's time for a makeover. 


Here you have it







DAMN KIDS!!!!

2 comments:

Mike Brolin said...

EPIC FAIL sis! Ha
Way to go Jordan and Hannah! Keep up the good work. Uncle Mike

Joe said...

Nice job girls!!! There are a few chins there what are you wearing??