Mountain Life in Colorado: The tears, my GAWD the tears

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The tears, my GAWD the tears

Jordan and I just had a moment.  A long crying moment.  I keep crying and I just wish the tears would stop but they won't.  Jordan, who is 13 and not about cuddling, came out of her room and sat on the couch with me and we cried.  Not just sniffles but good, deep, sobbing, cries.  We told stories of Grammy and thank God she remembers.  It kills me that Hannah was to young to remember most of those stories.  Only because Hannah had so many precious moments w/ my Mom.   Jordan remembers. Tonight we remembered so many things.  Jordan took Grammy's picture off the shelf and put it between us on the couch so Grammy could be close to us.  Jordan sat and caressed her picture as if it were her.  We talked about the veins on her hands and how we both (especially me) have the same hands with the veins sticking out.  We remembered EVERYTHING.  I am so blessed to have my daughters.  And I am so blessed to have the Mom that I had. 

No comments: