Mountain Life in Colorado: Turn the Page

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Turn the Page

I'm ready to turn the page.  I need to get out of this slump I'm in and start having some fun again.  This time of year is hard because when spring is right around the corner for most we still have 3 months of winter left and according to the weather it's coming.  I'm ready to ski some powder.  Bring it on because I know when I get a few powder days under my belt I'll be good to go.  Also, this is the time of year I do a little hiking with my skiis and can really get some excellent exercise and skiing.  So now that I've decided it's going to snow and I'm going to get to ski some powder I'm feeling a little more excited about life.  Either way, I really need to adjust my attitute and keep a positive outlook because after all we are going to Costa Rica for the summer.  That's just a little overwhelming to think about right now.  But I can smell the ocean and hear the waves.  Can't wait.  I've just turned the page. 

No comments: