Mountain Life in Colorado: Good camping

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good camping





I am running out of time. My days are filled up. Jordan and I are finishing up school. We have a week left. Next Friday is officially our last day. It's kind of sad for me knowing that I may never homeschool her again if she decides to go back to school next year. We leave in 17 days and I am not close to packing. I'm still ordering clothes such as shorts and swim suits online.
Last weekend we had a wonderful time camping in Fruita. We took the kids out of school the last half of the day on Friday and also Monday. It was warm and sunny except for Friday and Saturday morning. Big deal. We had to wear coats for a day and a half. At least there was no snow. After that it was perfect weather. We got a few good rides in with the kids. Jack got a good ride in with Rob. It was exactly what we all needed. Warmth, good friends, bike rides, lake, birds...
Now, concentrate on finishing school then I can concentrate on packing for our 3 month adventure to Costa Rica. Whew. I'm suddenly overwhelmed.

No comments: