Mountain Life in Colorado: Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful Mother's out there (I miss you Mom). I woke up to a quiet house and there was a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates and cards, from Jack and the girls, displayed on the kitchen table. It was a beautiful thing. My husband is not the gift giving type so this was huge. Hannah is my gift giver. Everything she has given me for an occasion has been made by her. She is an artist. She gets that gene from Jack's grandma who was incredible. It's been passed down to Jack and now to Hannah. I love her homemade gifts. Jordan gives me her smile and tries to do everything for me on a special occasion. She has filled my coffee all morning and wants to make me breakfast. I asked her to whip me up a breakfast burrito. She looked at me and said, "how bout a bowl of cereal?" Good enough. I have the greatest kids. And Jack, he's a keeper too.

No comments: