Mountain Life in Colorado: A Great Mother's Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Great Mother's Day



What a great day. I got to do my thing in the morning. Jack came back from skiing the backcountry and suggested we drive to Boulder and enjoy the 70 degree weather. We did and it was fun and beautiful. Pearl Street mall was packed with people and there were musicians galore, a contortionist, the zip code guy (you yell out any zip code and he can tell you where it is), the balloon guy, and many other acts. The people watching is incredible and never gets dull. We had lunch on the roof top of some building and it was warm and sunny. I bought some pants for Costa Rica (convertible pants that I've been wanting). We then drove to Patty and Chris's and had a Margarita and some good laughs. Chris gave us a bike for Hannah so she has one for camping next weekend. We just enjoyed ourselves. Thank you so much to my family for making my day so wonderful.

No comments: