Mountain Life in Colorado: We like it

Monday, May 10, 2010

We like it




Here are some shots of the house finally put back together. We are super happy. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't be upset if we didn't rent it. Shhhhhhhh. Don't tell Jack. He'd be horrified. But now, I feel it's just going to get trashed. And it's pretty nice right now. Here's a sample. I love it.
We will rent it. We have to. Plus, Greg is here all summer and he needs the company. Not really but I'm sure he'll find it very quiet if it's just him, Teller and Buster. I'm happy Teller is going to be staying here with Greg. Him in his own home will keep me at ease. Plus, he's an excellent watch dog and I won't have to worry about him. I am forever grateful for Greg for living here. He is easy to have around and a huge help. Thanks Greg for all you do for us.
We like it.

No comments: