Mountain Life in Colorado: Surprise

Monday, October 18, 2010

Surprise

I love surprises. I always have. The day started our pretty typical. Kids off to school and I had the house to myself to enjoy my coffee. I tackled some paperwork and cleaned the house up a little. I decided to run a few errands before I went to pick the girls up from the bus stop. Target got $100 of my money today. Darnit. Off to the bus stop. The girls got in the car and we were off for home. I decided to drive them up the hill since it was only 3 and I didn't work until 4. As I was driving them home my cell phone rang and it was my manager from work. I was about to lose cell phone service and she told me the restaurant was closed tonight so I didn't have to work. It was a nice surprise. The weather today cold, cloudy, snowy and it is the perfect night to go watch the girls at swim team and sit in the pool area where it is nice and warm. A bonus for me.

No comments: